Sunday, May 6, 2012

SATs

For the past months, but most intensively the last couple of weeks, I have been preparing for the SAT test. The SATs are required by far the most Universities in the U.S. and is a test in English and Mathematics. Here, we can take the test in May, October, November or December (or re-take it) but I thought it'd be nice to have it over with this term, since rumor has it next year is going to be even more busy. So after being locked in the Høegh, one of our buildings, from 8-13 today, it's over and it feels great! Now there's nothing more to do than to wait for the results and hope for the best. Suddenly everything got serious.. Universities? Second years graduating in two weeks. Going home in a month! Where did time go?
I have first year exams from Thursday, May 10th until Friday, May 18th, so I will probably dig a big hole and jump into it with my school books for the next couple of weeks! See you on the other site!

No comments:

Post a Comment