Friday, September 7, 2012

IB Times

As school is back on high speed and the (infamous) third term has started there is plenty of things on my plate. Deadlines, exam practice, presentations, more deadlines, test, studies and then all the other activities on the side. I'm just gonna apologize in advance for the next couple of months and then (maybe) lack of posts. For now, I'll give you some more picture updates:

The other night there was supposedly a storm coming (over night). All I know, is that from around four in the afternoon until I went to bed our power was as unstable as a sleeping cow (I just came up with this expression. Pretty good, huh?) For hours it would go out, then come back on and we could only just sit and wait until it disappeared again. This is how I survived. 

Wednesday: Laundry day (for me) and when there is no more space on the drying racks, you just have to be creative, right?

Friday: First years vs. Second years soccer match # 1 of the year and we FINALLY found someone we could beat. Oh, it feels so good. (3-0 by the way). 

I hope you will have a good weekend, while I'll get my head back in the books. 

1 comment: