Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Follow Up (in pictures)

As promised: me and the Queen of Norway.


Okay, I admit it. I didn't get a picture with the Queen, of course not, I'm not important enough for that. But I saw her, I smiled at her, I talked to a minister instead and met a lot of other interesting people. 

Northern Lights: Here is one of my pictures. It was the strongest, most beautiful Northern Lights I have seen, better than last year. Unfortunately it is very hard to photograph..


Since my last post forever-ago, I went to the US and found my dream school. I applied and now I'm waiting. Yesterday I had a Skype interview with another school, but it's not even comparable. Cross your fingers for me :) 

On Saturday, we had the Asian Day. Here's some pictures, but the structure was like the European and American day, that you can read about here and here






Currently, Christmas has moved into my corner and Sweden House. I live off Christmas cookies and hot chocolate and studying with "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" blasting out of my headphones. This Sunday I organized a Christmas gathering for the Danes and we watched Danish Christmas shows, listened to Danish Christmas song, ate Danish Christmas food and made Danish Christmas decorations. It was lots of fun and very cozy. I have been counting down the last 24 days until we leave (the RCN December month) and today is the 15th. Almost there :)



I am getting very excited to sleep in my bed and eat my mom's food and see everybody again, so I can go back, fully charged, for the fourth (and last :S) term. It is a bit scary that the time is flying so fast, but I guess it is all just about enjoying as much as possible what we've got for now.

Phew, very fast and brief, but lots more to mention. I will update more later!
Take care and Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Jeg er meget skuffet over at du ikke fik et billede med dronningen!!! Jeg synes klart du er speciel nok til det :)

    ReplyDelete