Monday, October 22, 2012

Back to Busy

I know I still owe an update about the Queen and Oslo. Until that comes in here's a link to an article written by the school on the event. There should also be a couple of pictures coming from the outstandingly amazing Northern Lights we had here last week.

For now the update is the following:
This past weekend I went to my host family. It was an amazing weekend away, a good break, lots of cake and good company. I made this with my host mother and cousin:


(Hoping it will make my bedstemor and aunt proud!)

Apart from that I am working hard to finish everything before next Friday, so I can travel to the big USA and enjoy my time there away from too many books. Also, I am working hard on finishing my first college application and I must admit that after rewriting a supplement 3½ times, it's hard to find the perfect way to represent yourself on paper. 


For now I went back to scratch and restarted by brainstorming everything that could answer the question about something in my life that has changed me. (I am deliberately not mentioning the name of the school, mostly for privacy and because it is irrelevant to the fact that I am writing an application. Even though I would be very excited to attend this school in the future.) 

Have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. HVORFOR ER DER SLET IKKE NOGLE BILLEDER AF DIG OG THE QUEEN? For dårligt!!!

    ReplyDelete