Friday, August 26, 2011

Pictures

So yesterday my suitcase finally came. It was here right after lunch and about an hour later, I had unpacked everything, put pictures in frames and pictures on the wall in my bed (and was wearing my own clothes again.)
This is how my corner looks right now. I sleep in the bottom bed.
The next picture is a picture of the student village, taken at the beginning, when you walk from the school buildings, cafeteria ect. I live in the very far end, so you can't see my house (Sweden house) on the picture.
The third picture, is a picture of the fjord from yesterday.
The fourth picture is taken from the road behind the Student village and you can see the school and Haugland in the background.
The sixth picture is from Flekke.
The last picture is Kristoffer (a danish boy) in front of Flekke Shop/Joker.







No comments:

Post a Comment