Monday, August 29, 2011

School






My internet has been down all weekend, so I never got to tell you about the big theme party, Saturday night. I'll post pictures from that soon, but so far, all you need to know is, that we went as sheep and I had soooooooo much fun! :)

Today we started school.
It's weird to be back in school, walking around with a backpack, but it's nice. We have 6 subjects which are separated into 6 blocks. A, B, C, D, W, X and Y, so for example, today I had block A, B, C and D. Tomorrow I will have W, X, Y and A and Wednesday, I will have B, C, D and W and so on.
My blocks are
A: English Language and Literature with Pete (my adviser, who is super awesome!!)
B: Environmental Systems and Societies with Anna (she's alright.)
C: Economics with Rudy (this is like my favorite class EVER!!)
D: Mathematics SL with Paulina (a little hardcore so far, but I'll fight.)
W: Free block (because I don't have to take Nordic Studies :D Only until Christmas though.)
X: Nordiskspråk/Danish. (I haven't had this yet, but it's Danish, Swedish and Norwegian together, so we read a book in our own language and discuss it in class in "Nordic." My second year will be only Danish though.)
Y: Spanish (haven't had this yet either, but I'm excited!)

Here are some more photos of the fjord (which I have now jumped into twice.) Campus by night, taken from the island and my room door.

No comments:

Post a Comment