Monday, August 22, 2011

Travel

So even though it wasn't my lucky day, I couldn't imagine a place where I fit in any better than here at RCN!
At first, they pulled my bag to the site in security. They knew nothing was in there, they were just doing a "random check." Oh well, life goes on.
Then they lost my suitcase, the one with my clothes, my toothbrush and stuff like that. It'll probably not get here for a week or so, but luckily my super awesome roomies said I could wear their clothes.

When the bus finally pulled up at college, everyone, inside as outside, were screaming! We were finally here. Every second year had a sign with their first year roommates names on it, and I quickly found mine. I live with a girl from Norway, China, Israel and one that is arriving tonight, from Latvia, in Sweden House, room 103!

Stay tuned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment