Saturday, August 27, 2011

Weekend



So the intro week is almost over. Wow! It's went by SO fast! Yesterday we went to "Snekker bur" (I honestly have no idea how to spell it.) Which is a little house by the water, where there's a café every Friday night until midnight. I didn't go to bed till 4:30 am though.
Today, I took my swimming test, so now I can use the gym and pool and legally jump into the fjord (I jumped into the fjord yesterday after my run though.)
Tonight is the first "Saturday night party" and it's a theme party, so every room decides a theme and shows up as that. We're thinking about being sheeps.
On weekends, we have brunch instead of breakfast and lunch, so it was nice to sleep a little for once :) On Saturdays they have "rice pudding" just like we eat it in Denmark at Christmas and apparently they have eggs on Sundays.

Two pictures: one of the rainy campus and one of Åse (Norway) and my roomie, Victorije (Vikki, Latvia) in Sweden House's dayroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment