Wednesday, October 19, 2011

First Snow at RCN

Tonight, after football with disabled, I had the bus driver drop me off in Flekke so I could walk up to the top of the hill to my adviser, Pete's, house.
He held a movie-night for his advisees and we had a very nice time with popcorn and hot chocolate. We watched Napoleon Dynamite - strongly recommendable.
As we were about to go back to college, it started snowing! Not really snow, more like sleet, but you know, still white stuff falling from the sky. Since we had all seen snow before it wasn't really a big deal, but coming back to campus was crazy!
Everybody was running around outside, screaming like crazy and taking pictures: the first snow of their lives. (Others had seen it before, but just joined the excitement.)

It's funny, because on Friday, at ball games, I saw the first snow on the mountain tops. Today, I saw the same mountains half covered in snow and I told a friend of mine that it probably wouldn't be more than a week before I'd hit us. I guess the sleet is what I get for thinking like that?

Here are some pictures I stole from others Facebook:


Enjoy the warmth you have and sleep tight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment