Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Physics

It happened. Since Monday, I am officially in IB Physics Standard Level, instead of Environmental Systems and Societies.

Physics is a lot of work compared to. We have a test almost every class and we don't really get homework (except for lab reports), we just have to always keep up ourselves and read forward in the book, so I study physics almost every day now.
On the positive side is our AWESOME teacher, that makes it really enjoyable. I actually really like it and I understand it too.
Out teacher is Chris Hamper (click on the link for more information on him.) The short version: father of my friend, and co-year, Florence. Writer of the IB Physics SL and HL books and not just smart, but also a really funny and good teacher.

I am actually gonna go back to studying physics now, so I won't say more, but prepare for a smart girl coming home in less than 2 months :)

Oh, and some other things:
- This Saturday from 12pm-Sunday 12pm, I'm going on "På Flukt." I will tell you more, when I'm back, but you can read about it here, by clicking on the link. (The site is the Danish version.)
- From November 7th till November 11th, Kris, Mia and I are going to Prague, so you'll hear more about that later as well.
- Today I took the first part of my 'life guarding' course, which is not a real life guarding pool, but just for the pool in Haugland. More about that on Monday after my second part.
- Lastly; today we had our first session of Nordic Studies, which is gonna run over the next half year, for all first years. I it gonna be on Nordic cultures in general, but we're also gonna make a presentation on Denmark ect. More on that later ;)

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment