Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Northern Lights # 2

Tonight, while I was reading about forces and Newton's laws (hurray for Physics), Ingrid (Norway) came to my room and told me that there were Northern Lights.

This time, I was determined not to miss them, so I hurried out and wow!

The sky constantly changed and some lights were definitely stronger than others, but one thing is for sure - it was like nothing I have ever seen before.

I definitely thought I miss my chance this year, and that it was too cold and dark now, but today has been such a sunny, warm and clear day, so I was lucky and got another chance.


They looked something like this, but not as clear at all - we're too far south. The star-sky was amazing too though!

Sleep tight :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are really lucky to see northern lights and these are wonderful and very clear pictures. Thanks. Winter is the best time to go to alaska for northern lights.

    ReplyDelete