Monday, October 3, 2011

Random thoughts from my walk to dinner

It's amazing how the view changes every day here. When I have my new camera after Christmas break, I'll show you what I mean.

Looking over the fjord is amazing and that won't ever change and I think this picture is the best I have, that can explain it.


Walking to the kantina as I did a little hour ago, is incredible! Looking up on your right is mountains unfolding over you. Looking to the left is the fjord. First of all, there's the reflections in the water, of the cute Norwegian buildings. Then far out, in the background you can, when it's not too foggy, see the mountains stretch over the horizon.
It's hard to explain this view, 'cause I don't really understand it myself. I often catch myself just looking at it, trying to realize that I am really this lucky to be a place like this. Not only the people and the feeling we share here, but the surroundings! I think you have to search for a long time to find something comparable to this.

RCN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment