Friday, November 4, 2011

Break is coming!

It's almost here! One more day of classes and it's November break and you can definitely feel it. Some people left today, a lot more leave tomorrow. Most people are more relaxed and as an example; I did not touch a school book all evening.

So even though this has been a bit of a special day, I figured I would give you an example of a day.
Today, I got up at 5:45, put on some clothes, brushed my teeth, grabbed my back (yes, you get all the details :P) and went to pick up my second year; Oliver. We then met my other second year; Marie, and went to the pool. It went as a normal morning swim: about 4-5 danes in the pool and about 4-5 others, 1 kilometer, a little bit of sauna and then oatmeal for breakfast :D
Back to the room, grab some stuff and then class.

It is quite funny to observe people during breakfast.
Breakfast is from 7am-8am.

At 7am, the only people there are the morning-swimmers (Tuesday and Thursdays) and a couple of others, who has a test or something like that, so they're up early studying. At 7:30, breakfast-eaters start coming in - those of them who want good time - and as the clock goes closer to 8, more people come. At five to 8, it is basically chaos. People showeling down food or just running in to get a cup of coffee or tea or a peace of bread.
For other, like myself, breakfast is not a big priority (unless I've been swimming - Tue. and Thur.) because we have cookiebreak, which has bread, jam and cheese = no need to get up early for breakfast :) On Wednesdays there's even cereals at cookie break :)

Anyways..:
Today I had math. = a small test, physics = a lab, nordic = book-analysing and spanish = feedback and movie (it's the first time we don't really work in Spanish!) :)
After school I went and did a little Physics, took a 15 minute nap and went to my Amnesty meeting and straight to dinner.
After dinner, I went to the Silent House with Christine (Norway). We lit the candle in the middle, took some pillows and layed down and talk and relaxed. Then I went to the gym and played football with 10 guys and then to an rehearsal for the International Children's day. From here, I went to bake "Rugbrød" with my second year, and while that was in the oven, I went to Mia's room and chilled with her, Kris, Mais and Mia's roomies. I ate the bread in Sam's room, with his roomates and now I'm back in my room :)

It's been a great day, but I just wanna point out that I don't normally do this much, but I normally include a lot more of study time.. I guess the break is coming! :D

In 1 day, I get November break.
In 3 days, I'm going to Prague.
In 34, I'll be in Denmark.
In 1 month and 20 days, it's Christmas (yes, Americans - 24th of december!)

2 comments:

  1. Gosh. I found your blog. Not that hard, though. You should have hidden it b etter, smartie :)
    It is very nice, I must say! Text, reflections and pictures. Hope you'll have a wonderful stay in (however you write it). Say hi to the peeps back at campus! :)
    love Åse

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw. this comment-system kinda sucks. sorry. haha :)

    ReplyDelete