Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Last Day

As some of you might have seen, I uploaded pictures to Facebook today, from this winter wonderland. As we had House Cleaning all afternoon, but I was done with my tasks before 2 pm. I went for a long, nice, last walk with Kristoffer (Denmark) and enjoyed the nature one last time, before leaving for a month.
I must admit that it's a bittersweet moment right now. The bus to Førde and Oslo left and the two first (out of three) buses to Bergen as well, so here we are left at Campus, the last bus. It was sad saying goodbye, but encouraging knowing that we'll be back in a month. It's better than leaving the states, not knowing when I'd be back, but there's still some big things to decide on now and it's gonna be a challenge coming back home again.
At the same time I am more excited as never before! To see the smile of my mother, brother and best friend as I step out in Copenhagen Airport tomorrow morning. To spent some Christmas-quality time with the family and to see my friends and old class-mates.


Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year if I don't update before.

1 comment:

  1. Det bliver godt at få dig hjem Mettemus - også selvom det kun er for en kort stund :)

    ReplyDelete