Friday, March 9, 2012

Turning around




Spring has hit and the rain is not hesitating to come back - and hard! I have also started not even noticing when it's just a drizzle. I have also rearranged my corner a little and do now sleep with my head in the opposite end of the bed so people think I'm crazy, but I have learned that you need to find the amount of sleep here, that can keep you going and then sleep deeeeeeeply for those hours! Also I have now done so little homework this week, that I have a very exciting weekend in front of me with my head buried in books :)

A couple of weeks ago I went to UKM, a Norwegian talent competition for youth that starts locally and then some move on the bigger and bigger competitions until the national one. Gray (USA) and I were hosting it IN NORWEGIAN! He takes Norwegian ab initio, but has practiced so much with that he basically speaks it fluently and I practice at Children's Theater, where the kids are also finally understanding me! Who knew I wasn't only studying my three languages here (Danish, English, Spanish)?

Some picture's from UKM in the top :)

1 comment:

  1. Du er så god Mettepigen! Jeg er stolt av deg du lille Kvikk Lunsj ♥

    ReplyDelete