Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spring!

This is how you have your boyfriend shut up :)

Today, I’ve followed all the steps on the list that I don’t have to a happy and healthy life.
I got a good nights sleep (7 hours) Ö
Woke up early (8:10) Ö
Went for a morning jog Ö
Went for a walk in the sun Ö
Went to Zumba Ö
Took a nap Ö
Swam Ö
In between I ate, relaxed and studied. :)

Today was the second day in a row with amazing weather in Flekke. I haven't worn my winter jacket since we came back from Ski-week and you can really feel the spring sneaking in (including the rain).

Also, in the pool I almost got included in a Finish sauna ceremony, but I swam instead. Apparently they sing this song and every time they say the word "hey" they pour more water on, so it gets incredibly hot in there and they're not aloud to leave until it's over. Also they take turns hitting each other with branches filled with leafs. Sure sounds strange, but also as an experience! Maybe some other time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment