Friday, March 16, 2012

Wet Socks

I know you all think "oh no, yet another post about Spring coming and the rain following" but no. This time I'm gonna do a little bit of complaining, regarding getting wet socks, indoors, twice in a day! First of all, even though this was probably slightly more about me being tired and not thinking things through, when I went to the pool this morning to take a life-guard shift, I went through the dressing room, still in my clothes, to go to the main room and turn on the lights (since I was the first person there). But only making it a couple of steps into the dark of the dressing room, I stepped into a puddle of water!
Second of all, before going to a meeting today, I went into our bathroom where my roommate had just taken a shower and in some way managed to do it outside the shower curtain and on pretty much the entire bathroom floor. Once again, my feet were cold and wet.
(I do not like cold feet)

Now, looking past my grumpy 3 am post, it is about time to celebrate that this week, where I can't help but think my teacher's tried to get me down and make all big assignments due, is almost over. I now officially finished everything except for the conclusion of my Economics IA (Internal Assessment), which I'll safe for some more fun tomorrow!
The nice thing about this, is that it leaves me with a weekend without too many big assignments for the next week and hereby.... dududududuuuumm.. Time to work on my biggest assignment: The Extended Essay!

Don't you just have to love the IB?

Now, I must go to bed, before all this irony takes over :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mette! I just wanted to say your blog is amazing! I recently sent my application in for UWC and Norway is my first choice. I was wondering if with the IB are all of the final tests in 1 week of more spread out? Here in the US we have all our final exams crammed into 1 week.

    ReplyDelete