Thursday, February 2, 2012

Living in a fairy tale

Sometimes I can't even describe to you, the feeling I get when I walk around this place. Today, I literally felt like I was part of a fairy tale. I really felt like I was walking around the campus of Hogwarts! It was snowing when I woke up this morning and still is and it's neither hard snow or storming, but just a whole lot of (wet) snow falling straight down from the sky.

I was walking back from the Amnesty group meeting for our room dinner and I did almost not meet any people on my way, I just saw the snow, imagined the fjord somewhere under all the white, while I could hear the Performing Arts EAC's music silently in the background. It is moment like those where I almost get goosebumps thinking about the nature of Flekke! It does feel like magic.

Apart from that we had a power cut from 10-2 (which should hopefully lead to faster internet soon!) so we were reading in the candle light in economics and sitting by my desk with candles and the snow outside was just very amazing.

I do love my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment