Sunday, February 26, 2012

Once again trying to describe it..

You know your life is truly amazing when it gives you a feeling like it cannot be real; like you’re in a movie or a dream. I had that feeling again tonight and I can’t help but smile when I get it.
I was walking out of Norway House and two students were walking by singing very nicely, which almost gave me the chills, but at least made me look around me in the quiet dark, at the amazing nature and the good feeling of being so close to some many truly amazing people that when someone half an hour earlier had written “come over” to me, I was there in like two minutes.

I try so much through this blog, to express how special this place and opportunity is, but it’s hard. I strongly encourage possible applicants reading this to apply!

Also, here’s a link to a photo-contest we have from Ski-Week. Students are uploading photos for best action shot, best landscape, best wipeout and best overall. They should be uploading until March 9th, so check it out once in a while J www.friluftsveka.tumblr.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your blog! I applied through the US National Committee this year and have been asked to an interview. It is now a 50% chance that I will be accepted and I couldn't be more excited! Your blog has really inspired me and because of it, Norway is now DEFINITELY my favorite!

    ReplyDelete